5 Ways on How to Remove Oil Stains from Clothes
How to remove oil stains from clothes? Hey, we don’t judge you. Who doesn’t like greasy food? It must have been really annoying if suddenly food accidentally hit our clothes. Greasy stains on clothes or fabrics tend to be more difficult to remove.
However, now you don’t need to worry. It turns out that oil stains on clothes, tablecloths, and other fabric-based objects can be removed in a simple way. The following Jakmall.com has summarized 5 easy ways to practically clean oil stains on fabrics. Come see it together!
Baking soda does have a myriad of benefits. In addition to making cakes, baking soda can actually help you clean oil stains on clothes or items made of cloth.
Here’s how to remove oil stains from clothes:
- Not only for making cakes, baking soda can get rid of oil stains on clothes quickly
Baking soda does have a myriad of benefits. In addition to making cakes, baking soda can actually help you clean oil stains on clothes or items made of cloth. Here’s how:
- Add baking soda with a little water to form a paste.
- Apply the paste to the stain on the cloth.
- Brush using toothpaste.
- After the stain fades, let it sit for a few minutes.
- Then, wash clothes as usual.
- Dish cleaning fluid is a cheap liquid with a myriad of benefits
Dishwashing liquid is considered effective as a way to clean stubborn residual oil. It’s not just stains on the plate. Dishwashing liquid will also clean even grease stains on fabric fibers. The method is quite easy:
Pour the dishwashing liquid over the stained area of the cloth.
Rub until the oil stain is gone.
After that, wash clothes as usual.
- Apart from fighting oil on the face, loose powder is effective against stains on clothes
Loose powder is known to be effective in absorbing oil on the face. It turns out that the powder can also absorb oil in the fabric. Here’s how to clean an oil stain cloth using loose powder:
- Sprinkle the powder on the stains on the clothes. Keep all stains covered with powder.
- Let stand for about two hours.
- After that, clean the powder sprinkles from the clothes. If you still see oil stains, you can repeat the method above once again.
- If the oil stain has faded, you can wash your clothes as usual.